- Hairspray on the jacket seams, keeps you dry when it rains. Often water seeps through the seams of a jacket, getting us wet, when it rains. To prevent this, spray hairspray on the seams. Voila, no more leakage!
- Use old nylons to polish your boots. After a cleaning, skip the polish and simply rub your boots with the nylon in a circular motion and they will shine like new.
- Don’t have nylons? Use spit and a soft cloth and rub away. This technique works equally as well.
- Problem with saddle pad shriveling? Simply rewet the pad and pul the bottom of the pad down hard on both sides and let it dry naturally.
- Make a halter out of your lead rope. Have you ever gone to get your horse from turnout and their halter is mysteriously gone? Do not fear…make a halter from the lead rope. Look at pictures to see the technique used.
Do you have stable hacks to share? Send them to us at email@example.com